Good meeting with the contractor with the following results;
1. Sheetrock done downstairs except for behind stoves. Will wait until hood is ready to install.
2. Lattice work to begin Wednesday.
3. Only ONE ceiling tile selection will be available as anything other than white cost a lot more. Ceiling Tile put in next week.
4. We pay for keying our locks.
5. Doors all in except for some hardware.
6. ASBESTOS found upstairs so hazmat is needed.
7. Downstairs done in 3 weeks for our use.
8. He will check on kitchen cabinets for painting.
9. Will clean bathrooms, maybe paint as well.
10. End of month February estimate total completion date.
Im sure that these points have left questions by the the brothers out there but be assured more info and decisions to follow. Thanks for everyone’s patience during the refit.
W.B. Steve Turner